Experience and Education in Digital Media Design
The Bachelor of Arts in Digital Media at University of Central Florida allows students to integrate the multiple domains of art, storytelling, and technology. It is designed to provide a solid foundation in techniques and theory in one focused area of competence, provide a broad understanding of related disciplines including arts, humanities, and technology, and provide extended experience in working in multidisciplinary teams on realistic problems. I chose to specialize in Web Design.
SR. DIGITAL DESIGNER
INTERVAL BY MARRIOTT VACATIONS INTERNATIONAL, 03-2022 - PRESENT
• Guides a team to deliver highly effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative solutions for websites, web pages, email communications, email templates, UX design, social media graphics, and banner ads.
• Drives the design and front-end development for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates across all VO brands.
• Contributes in creating a brand guide design system in Adobe XD for team
collaboration on brand consistency across all designs.
DIGITAL MEDIA DESIGNER
TRAVELCLICK, AN AMADEUS COMPANY, 01-2019 - PRESENT
• Conceptualized innovative and trending design practices to create Google Display ads, landing pages, emails, and graphical banners for hundreds of clients daily
• Lead junior designers by providing positive-attitude feedback to ensure best performance and quality of work
• Generated projects that include HTML5 banners, animations, dynamic ads, UX wireframes, landing pages, decks, social media videos and ads using Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Google Web Designer
• Created high-performing and responsive email campaigns to support clients’ communication and email marketing needs using MJML
DIGITAL MEDIA DESIGNER & MARKETING DIRECTOR
SUPERCOOLER TECHNOLOGIES, 08.2016 - 01.2019
• Designed and developed website and social media to set brand standards in conjunction with marketing communications and email campaigns
• Designed Logo, Product Decals, UX applications, Emails, Business Cards, Business Plans, Brochures, Company documents, etc.
• Successfully collaborated with The Coca-Cola Company to create decals for commercial refrigerators using Supercooling thermodynamics and cryogenics designed within their branding guidelines
• Lead a Chinese team to build a mandarin translated website and made sure website it was accepted well by audiences overseas
• Gathered web metrics and report on trends to bring successful marketing strategies, vast brand awareness and value to the company
SPECIALIST, VISUALS MERCHANDISER, MENTOR
APPLE, 08.2015 - 02.2017
- Develop new ideas and share with team members how to thrive in sales, product knowledge, and solutions, and highly influence in how to engage with customers, including how to turn mild customer curiosity into intense interest and ownership.
- Responsible for influencing the overall look and feel of Apple Retail Stores, driving the customer experience across demo programs, planning and implementing all reset activities, and following planograms that support the category strategy.
- Creating and driving global Visual Merchandising strategies for strategic categories, balancing brand identity and maximizing sales.
- Deep understanding of computer software and hardware parts.
- Provide specialized services to certain clients around the products, listening while probing to come up with the right solution and making sure the client is fully satisfied with the solution provided.
- Building rapport with clients to retain future business.
- Acknowledging clients’ needs or frustrations, aligning with them by putting myself in their shoes, and assuring that I will provide them with the best solution.
- Demonstrating learning agility on new software and hardware to present to clients.
- Help consumer configure Apple devices.
My passion for art and design started when I was very young at about 8 years old. My father was always the artist in the family and he would teach me how to draw for our school assignments and his drawings inspired me to want me to become as great of an artist as he is.
Growing up, I decided I wanted to be an artist, so I attended the University of Central Florida and got a Bachelors Degree in Digital Media Design and Marketing.
Disney animations have always been such a strong passion of mine so it was my dream to work for the company. During my time at college, I applied to the Disney College Program and excitingly, got accepted. I got my foot in the door with the company I want to be a part of. During my college program, I worked at the Animation gallery at Hollywood Studios and met so many talented Disney animators. Their work truly inspired me, especially a Disney cell artist named David Ripperger. He motivated me everyday during my program to never give up and left me with such a powerful message that led me to where I am today.
“A Dream remains just a Dream until we follow it.” -David Ripperger